Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Solemnization inspiration 11.11.2011 dress journey...



I always have a thing about Ostrich feather and trumpet dress. Gila bulu. huhu..I have ostrich feather as my room deco, table deco etc. It brings up the elegance look ala channel, elie saab ..to name a few..dress. Bila I tengok the wedding dress yang pakai ostrich feather ..I fall in luv with it..It look soft and sophisticated and different. You know, if you wanted to buy a dress with feather embelishment, its gonna cost a fortune man..tak cukup budget. So I decided to sew on my own. If nak jimat, all those ladies out there who fancy detailing in their dresses but with limited budget, MUST learn how to sew yourself. Thats what I did...and I satisfied. Besides the feathery dress , i just love the bling bling and so I add swaroszki as finishing :p Glamor mak ! hehe

THE DRESS




Elie Saab- inspiration #1


Gucci (for Hilary Swank) - inspiration #2
- I love her in PS. I Love You , with Irish hottie Gerard Butler wowww



Peacock dress - inspiration #3
If you dare and BOLD enough to wear it!!




Zuhair Murad (Lebanese designer for J-Lo) - inspiration #4
The feathery looking sequines.. I LIKEE..!!!












Rizalman- inspiration #5
Dont you just love the diamondsss on your neck..
Woman and diamonds meant for each other :p



Valentino - inspiration #6

Hasilnyee.... TADDAAA !!!





Nampak tak bulu ostrich yang flowy flowy tu kat kaki I ..2 minggu baru I siap buat. I beli bulu ostrich, then carik2 the sew it on kain net, then jahit on top of the chiffon..then add a bit of cream pearl and swarozski as finishing..MANTAP tak?? hehe letih kot..  nasib jadi and tiada bulu yang gugur hehehe :p



 The embelishment on the chest is fully done by me..hehe...canteeek takkk???





THE PELAMIN NIKAH

Haih..asalnye.. I nak buat theme ala Bollywood..but the thing is kebetulan masa tuh bykla pulak solemnization using that theme, so macam tak best la pulak sama. Pening bila nak bertheme theme wedding. However, I end up choosing 'The Morrocan Night to Remember' chewah..actually lebey kurang arabian night la kot....hehehe..So i browse browse.. nampakla pelamin ni seperti di bwah..cepat2 la i booked since its 11..11.2011 maaaaa.. TADDDAAA !!!





My MRSM BFF...



My UITM BFF

heheh..ni la hasilnyee.. different lighting gave different photo outcome..both i likee!!
Tak lengkap Morrocan night without a lots of fabrics in  dark shades plus fairy lights, morrocan lantern seperti di bawah ..



Pic below are few of the pelamin that I planned to take up. But unfortunately, the wedding planner was fully occupied. Tak daptla hire die untuk pelamin di bawh for my solemnization


Kerja Kahwin - inspiration #1



Arma Couture - inspiration #2



Inspiration #3



Ari Wedding Couture- inspiration #4


Inspiration #5- Marion Caunter;s wedd..aduhai.. lawanyee sgt2






Inspiration #6- By Flora etc. 
The Middle Easter Charm..influenced by persian and moroccan design elements
kalau ada duit lebeyy boleh buat macam ni..

Suite 2.07, 2nd floor, the ampwalk, 218 jln ampang, 50450 kl
Tel No:  603 2166 8090





THE HANTARAN

I love fancy kek..But I also want something unique as my hantaran..Masa Tunang dulu I bagi Blackberry shape kek..Ramai juga yang bagi cake look like LV trunk collection, Tag Huer watch etc..But untuk nikah I decide to give 'Taj Mahal' look like cake..as lambang cinta to my hubby..hehe romantik..sehebat cinta Shah Jahan dan Mumtaz Mahal... My inspiration are as follows..










Hasilnyeee.. TADAAA !!!



My Taj Mahal cake..credit to Mad About Cake..U did a good Job..
walaupun I tak dapat mcam yang the first 4 pic kat atas because last minute order ...and it cost thousands ..but mine is just RM300..ok la..



The pic of my Blackberry tunang cake- done by Gateuxlicious.com...they have the nicest novelty cakes and rase die sedapppppp..they used good butter and flur..Icing dia punya flavour pun superb.. Dr.Sheikh Muzzafar order kat die jugak..heheh..she charged me RM380 for the cake.. Flava die macam kat bawah 


 Inspiration lain macam kat bwah 


Kek ni macam arabian sket so sesuai gak for morrocan/arabian theme..kalau dapat tulis jawi nama kat ats kek superbbbb...


LV Alzar..trunk ni..sesuai for hanatarn to pihak lelaki..tapi kalau wallet tu tegak and terbukak..lagi better..boleh letak pic of the love birds...kreatif tak??? heheh


Yang kasut ni I gatal nak...sebab canteekkk..stiletto is painful kalau pakai..but kalau makan...sedap kannn..hehe kek stiletto..tapi tak jadi buat because dia kasut so not appropriate as hantaran..my family said la..

 

Cupcake for the guest inspiration # 2





No comments:

Post a Comment